About Pearl Engineered Solutions
Pearl Engineered Solutions is composed of Ying Shing Enterprises and Fischer Tech, two highly specialized plastic injection manufacturers.
The strategic merger of Ying Shing and Fischer Tech to form Pearl Engineered Solutions in 2017 brought together two companies with a common interest in innovative technologies and leading-edge plastics solutions.
Pearl Engineered Solutions provides a broad range of high precision tools and complex injection molded components. For more than two decades, the brands that form Pearl Engineered Solutions have been trusted and collaborative partners for leading product manufacturers in the electronics, automotive, healthcare and industrial markets.
Fischer Tech was established in 1994 in Singapore to serve the automotive & healthcare markets with complex plastic solutions and sub-assemblies.
Ying Shing Enterprises was established in 1997 in Hong Kong, offering comprehensive molded plastic and tooling technologies to the consumer electronics and industrial markets.
The Benefits of Working With Pearl Engineered Solutions
Early involvement in customer design and design innovations
Advanced and Fully Integrated Manufacturing Solutions
Ops excellence and continual investment in technology
Manufacturing simulation for tool design and fabrication
Dedicated customer focused team to ensure delivery of results
Fast Time to Market
Dedicated program management and prototyping solutions
Pearl continuously invests in advanced equipment and processes to offer solutions that overcome complex product design challenges. Pearl's fully automated production lines contribute to optimized production efficiency and repeatability.
Pearl approaches volume production with unmatched efficiency, cost competitiveness, reliability and speed by providing comprehensive end-to-end service. Our capabilities span from mold design, flow simulation, mold fabrication, injection molding and metal stamping, all the way to vertically integrated secondary processes including coating, painting, hot stamping, laser etching and subassemblies.
The following items are needed to process your quote request:
- 2D Drawing
- 3D CAD file
- Estimated annual usage (EAU)
We offer injection molding, prototype and production mold fabrication, plastic subassemblies and secondary cosmetic finishing.
Yes, we have the expertise, equipment and personnel to assemble plastic parts.
Yes, we can do insert molding with any metal and non-metal components.
Pearl’s team of injection molding professionals can work on your specific application to offer solutions that meet your custom design and performance requirements.
Pearl's commitment to quality, social responsibility and customer satisfaction is underscored by a strict adherence to global quality standards and testing protocols. Our certifications include ISO 9001, ISO 14001, IATF 16949, ISO13485, UL and RoHS.
Yes, you can transfer your mold to Pearl and we will produce the plastic parts for you.
We can mold parts using any commercially available thermoplastic grade resins, including ABS, Nylon, Polycarbonate, PET, PBT, glass filled / unfilled and engineered resins, just to name a few.
A typical project with us goes through the following stages:
- We organize a kickoff meeting with you to gather information and resources about your project, including drawings, 3D CAD files, annual demand, specifications, performance requirements, material considerations and delivery terms.
- With that knowledge in hand, we provide a quote for both plastic parts and tooling for your review and approval.
- Upon receiving a purchase order (PO), we will prepare a detailed analysis of the part design to ensure manufacturability and, upon resolving potential process challenges related to the part design, we will start building the mold.
- We inspect the first article samples and send them to you for approval.
- The production process begins once the parts are approved.
- 珠海市英诚电子科技有限公司改扩建项目 环评报批前公示 按照《建设项目环境影响评价信息公开机制方案》（环发［2015］162号） 文件要求，现将珠海市英诚电子科技有限公司改扩建项目相关情况公示如下： 项目名称：珠海市英诚电子科技有限公司改扩建项目 建设地点：珠海市高新区科技九路88号厂房1和2（一至四层）、厂房3（一层至五层）、厂房4（共五层）、食堂（负一至四层）、研发楼（一至五层）和宿舍楼（一层至六层） 建设单位：珠海市英诚电子科技有限公司 环境影响评价单位：珠海恒盛达环保科技有限公司 公示时间： 2020年7月6日至2020年7月10日（5个工作日） 建设单位联系人：徐智勇 联系电话：0756-3638999 评价单位联系人: 黄工 联系电话：13168696853 环境影响报告表全本公开：见以下网络链接More
- Zhuhai YingCheng Electronics Technology Co., Ltd (known as Yingshing Zhuhai afterwards) is an independent engineered plastics component solutions provider supplying high-specification tools/molds as well as injection molded precision parts to well-known global OEMs, located in No. 88 Keji 9th Road, Hightech Zone, Zhuhai, Guangdong. The Award-wining project is leveraging IoT …More