Ying Shing has a new trademark – Pearl Engineered Solutions.
Founded in 1997, Pearl is an independent engineered plastics component solutions provider supplying high-specification tools/molds as well as injection molded precision parts to well-known global OEMs, serving a variety of end markets, including mobile, networking equipment, consumer electronics, auto and other end-markets. Pearl’s competitive advantage is its proprietary tooling design and development, and deep strategic partnerships with selected North American and Japanese customers. Pearl has also organically developed in-house secondary finishing capabilities and fully robotic automated assembly systems that allows it to deliver end-to-end solutions while also meet higher specification cosmetic and tight-tolerance requirements. It also has insert-molding capabilities with fully automated robotic pick-and-place systems, and has dedicated metal stamping in-house.
Pearl has its operational headquarters in Zhuhai, where it has its primary, state-of-the-art 1 million ft2 production facility. Pearl also has a second production facility in Suzhou serving automotive customers. Pearl has ~ 2,600 employees.
- Uniquely possesses strong competency through all parts of value chain
- In-house secondary processing capabilities, fully robotic automated assembly systems
- All know-how developed organically through years of strategic partnership with customers
- Significant co-design and engineering work with global OEMs
- Capable of producing toots/molds of highest technical complexity: 2-shot, over-molding, stack-molding, insert-molding tools
- Consistently meets high-specification needs of customers In mobile, networklng equipment, consumer electronics, auto and other end-markets
- Significant Investment undertaken during '14 and '15 Into highly automated manufacturing cells to bolster micro-componen1s capabilities
- State-of-the-art 1 million ft2 mega-facility in Zhuhai provides sufficient room for further business expansion
- Strong base or tooling customers to mine I convert for more revenue by adding services
- Stable revenue base with strong growth momentum
- Best-in-class profitability and strong free cash flow generation
- Operational initiatives to drive further margin expansion near-term
- Stable, core leadership team of industry veterans with 15- 20 years experience
- Mix of Singaporean expats and Chinese locals
- Many of the leadership team also have prior experience at publicly listed companies